[tweetmeme source=”sarahockler” only_single=false]Twenty Boy Summer is now available in paperback (well, May 1st is the official release, but it’s popping up in stores everywhere this month). Why should you snag a copy? Well…
10 Reasons to Pick Up Twenty Boy Summer in Paperback:
- The paperback has all the summery sea glass love of the hardcover at about half the price.
- If you don’t have access to the real beach, Twenty Boy Summer will take you there from the comforts of your couch or cubicle, no sunscreen required.
- Twenty Boy Summer was selected for the 2009 Kids IndieNext List and was just nominated for the YALSA Teens’ Top 10 and the YA Book Bloggers Debut Book Battle of 2010.
- Do you know what that little red piece on the cover means? You have to read the book to find out!
- Reading Twenty Boy Summer is just like visiting the ocean, only without the uncomfortable post-day-at-the-beach sand in your pants.
- The paperback is super portable, leaving tons more room in your beach bag for important stuff like lip gloss, sunscreen, bottled water, gum, adorable flip-flops, and a few other fun summer reads!
- Boys, nothing says “I’m smart, sensitive, open-minded, and looking for summer love” like a dude on a beach blanket reading a heart-covered book! Seriously, reading TBS is like wearing a pink shirt or holding a baby. It’s practically a love magnet!
- Kirkus calls the book “a sincere, romantic tearjerker” and Booklist says its “lyrical writing will satisfy fans of Sarah Dessen,” the queen of summer YA stories!
- Unlike bikini season, getting ready for book season requires no embarrassing public dressing room try-ons, contortionist shaving rituals, or last-minute crash dieting!
And the best reason to pick up Twenty Boy Summer in paperback?
- Even a year later, these adorably awesome book bloggers can’t be wrong! 🙂
Where to Get a Copy
Twenty Boy Summer is available in retail bookstores everywhere (including some of your favorite indies!) and at the following Web sites:
Goodreads members can also enter the Goodreads Giveaway to win a free signed paperback of Twenty Boy Summer, now through May 15.
Sharing the Love
You can also become a fan on Facebook.
Thank you all, and happy summer reading!