11:30 PM, Thursday
- Me: I’m so not tired. I’m so freaking awake. Awake, and hungry.
- Alex: *Sigh*
- Me: I’m totally not going to sleep. I’m just going to stay up and work. I have to finish this book. I’ll just stay up till 5 again, as usual.
- Alex: Well, okay. I’ll stay up with you.
- Me: You will?
- Alex: Yep!
- Me: *hugs*
11:38 PM, Thursday
- Me: Also…
- Alex: Yes?
- Me: I’m hungry. I’m totally going to make a bean burrito with hot sauce. Do you want one?
- Alex: Yes!
- Me: Yes! *does song about burritos*
11:49 PM, Thursday
- Me: I’m hella-stressed. I suck.
- Alex: What’s the one thing you could do that would alleviate some stress?
- Me: *giggles*
- Alex: Well?
- Me: I’ll tell you what it is… I’m about to bust into that mother f@$#%&@ Halloween candy.
- Alex: No, you’re not.
- Me: I am. After I eat my burrito.
- Alex: No.
- Me: Okay.
But later *giggle* after the bean burritos *giggle* I made some tea, and Alex went into his office *giggle* and I totally cut open the bag of Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups (and I don’t mean the little mini ones), and I snuck one!
I was LMAO the whole time so I don’t know how he didn’t hear me, but…
Shhhhh! Don’t tell him!
I’m totally going to pretend a mouse did it. Better yet, Mr. Cocoa. He’s the bunny that lives upstairs. YES! It was totally Mr. Cocoa. I knew I couldn’t trust that floppy-eared, shifty-eyed bunny from upstairs!
Naughty Mr. Cocoa!